>Thanks to Darryl Bradford Smith of http://www.iamthewitness.com/index.html for outing Ron Paul who co-authored a book about gold – The Case for Gold – with Lewis E. Lehrman, who just happens to be on the board of directors of the Project for the New American Century. You know who the PNAC is don’t you? They’re the neo-cons who wrote the PNAC’s policy document, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses,” which openly advocates for total global military domination. Many PNAC members hold highest-level positions in the George W. Bush administration.
Something to me just didn’t seem right about Ron Paul. Now I know why.
Funny, I went here http://rightweb.irc-online.org/ind/lehrman/lehrman.html
and none of these links worked:
(1) Project for the New American Century
(2) Gerson Lehrman Group
(3) Lewis (Lew) Lehrman: 1982 Governor Campaign Retrospective
(4) Joe Conason, “Notes on a Native Son,” Harper’s Magazine, February 2000
(5) GroupWatch: Citizens for America
6) Group Watch: Council for National Policy
Now, isn’t that strange? Are we not supposed to know more about Mr. Lehrman?