“Megillat Bush – The Bush Scroll” written and signed by the New Jewish Congress, The Sanhedrin and The Holy Temple and Temple Mount Movements
Who signed this document from the New Jewish Congress, the Sanhedrin and the Holy Temple and Temple Mount Movements?
Rabbi Steinzaltz is the leader of the Sanhedrin, who Time magazine has called a once in a millennium scholar. Dr. Eshel heads up the New Jewish Congress, and Rabbi Richman represents the Temple Institute and Temple Mount movements. These are not kooks from the lunatic fringe, but respected scholars and leaders among religious Jews.
“This historic document, known as “Megillat Bush – The Bush Scroll” states unequivocally the stand of the Jewish nation concerning the indivisible integrity of the Land of Israel, a stand which has remained unchanged throughout four thousand years of history and two thousand years of exile.”
The Temple Institute
Megillat – Bush Scroll
PDF Megillat Bush – Bush Scroll
YouTube Video Megillat Bush – The Bush Scroll
Let’s go through the Megillat Bush – Bush Scroll point by point:
1. In the Name of the Lord, Eternal God
–These rabbis are claiming to speak in the Name of the Lord, Eternal God which name is taken from Old Testament scriptures when God warns the Israelites.
2. To The Honorable Mr. George W. Bush,
President of the United States of America, Who comes seeking the presence of the Most High God, to Jerusalem, city of God, Divinely chosen site of the Holy Temple, eternal capital of our land, “the joy of the entire earth (Psalms 48:3)
— God’s presence is everywhere, not only Jerusalem, and given the genocide of the Palestinians by the Zionists, God’s presence any where Jerusalem is questionable.
— Jesus prophesied the destruction of the Temple which was accomplished by the Romans in 70 A.D. The point being is that because of the corruption and turning away from God and crucifying His Son, Jesus Christ, God used Roman soldiers to destroy the Temple. The Jews have yet to repent.
— “Our land” is a misnomer, because the land belonged to the entire 12 Tribes of Israel, not just to the Jews of the tribe of Judah. See
4. Esteemed Mr. George W. Bush, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal (Ezekiel 38:1), leader of the west!
—referring to George Bush as the ‘chief prince of Meshech and Tubal is admittedly confusing. I refrain from comment until further study | research on this complex area of prophecy which even Biblical scholars put forth a myriad of possible interpretations. I will however, at this point, suggest that Gog is indeed a person, a leader or perhaps an official title or general descriptive name for an enemy, but even this designation is speculative.
5. Upon your arrival in Jerusalem you have the ability to make a declaration, as did Cyrus, King of Persia – whose memory is honored – who in the year 538 BCE returned the exiled nations to their lands and recognized the full right of the Jewish people to reestablish their Holy Temple, the “house of prayer for all nations” (Isaiah 56:7), and called upon them to return to their land
One has to ask himself if these rabbis included the Palestinians in the “all nations?” How the Jews of the misnamed Israel [more appropriate name would be Judah or Judea] can speak of a house of prayer in Jerusalem at the same time their countrymen are carrying out a program of genocide against the Palestinians?
6. And in the manner of Lord James Balfour of England, who in 1917, called upon the Jews to reestablish a national homeland in the Land of Israel.
— Ah, yes, the Balfour Agreement, which was actually a letter written to the banking house of Lord Rothschild of London AFTER the Zionist money masters of New York and Germany assured Britain that they need not accept the status quo peace terms Germany had offered in 1916 because these Jewish bankers could guarantee the United States entering WWI on Britain’s side.
Behind the Balfour Agreement
Benjamin H. Freedman Speech 1961
It was not until the Germans discovered why the Brits refused their peace offer, i.e. because of the reasons behind the Balfour Agreement, did the Germans start to resent the Jews people among them. This resentment, because of what the Jews did was considered by non-Jewish Germans a betrayal of the Germans, led to the rise of Nazism and eventually led to World War II which led to the death of millions of both military and civilian personnel. In other words, it can be argued that the betrayal of Germany by the Jews within Germany led eventually to WWII and the death and suffering of millions of innocent people, both military and civilian personnel.
7. And thus if you truly desire peace and benevolence, and you would be counted in the company of the truly righteous, we call upon you to declare to all the world:
— As if not agreeing with these terms one can not and does not ‘truly desire peace.’ The Zionist always insist on terms favorable to them before any peace is possible.
The Land of Israel was bequeathed to the nation of Israel by the Creator of the world. Neither could I, as a son of my faith, nor the Muslims according to their faith, ever take away even the slightest grain from the Eternal’s gift, which He gave to His people Israel, the eternal people. Thus I call upon all the nations to save themselves from certain doom, to return and recognize That this land is the exclusive rightful inheritance of the people of Israel, as is written in the Torah of Israel, which constitutes the very foundation of our faith, as well as that of Islam; and is the basis for the decisions of the community of nations. He who denies this truth endangers all life on earth.
I shall dedicate all my strength and resources towards settling the Jewish people throughout their entire land. I shall greatly encourage and empower the Jews all over the world to rise up to the Land of Israel and to settle it, to establish God’s sanctuary in Jerusalem, to distance strangers from it and thus, I believe, I will be making a major contribution towards world peace.
I cannot simultaneously support the establishment of a foreign state for an alien nation in the Land of Israel, and I will not lend my hand to this wrong.
8. Or – Heaven forbid – you can choose the second option – to willfully aid in the destruction, under the guise of peace!
9. You certainly know what the God of Israel did to Egypt and Assyria and to all Israel’s enemies from time immemorial: Do you imagine that you will be able to save yourself if you have come to implement a plan that intends to steal the land of “the people that survived the sword” (Jeremiah 31:1), and to cut off those who survived the Holocaust, to rob the land that was given to them by the Creator?
10. All of the peace treaties and initiatives which have been based upon the decisions of the government of Israel, indeed the entire Oslo process, and the ‘Disengagement,’ and the establishment of a terrorist state within the Land of Israel known as ‘Palestine’ – regrettably, all of these agreements are the result of a lack of sufficient faith in the Divine promises that the Lord made to the patriarchs of our nation, and all that is written in the Torah of Israel. Understand this well: the nations of the world cannot excuse their actions and their decisions on account of the weakness of Israel and her government. God ordained that the role of the nations of the world is to strengthen the nation of Israel. This will benefit all humanity and bring about world peace, as the prophets have foretold.
11. Do you imagine you can escape from the struggles in Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt, and Lebanon, by offering up sacrifices of the Jews who are slaughtered daily by their enemies who speak of peace but live by the sword?
12. Upon your arrival in our land we would anticipate that you bring Jonathan Pollard home with you. Bring him home to Israel. He is an emissary of the State of Israel, and he acted on behalf of our people. Authorize his immediate release while you are yet in Jerusalem, before you return to the United States. This will be a positive step that will build confidence.
13. Remember our forefather Abraham, who pursued the world’s four greatest kings in order to redeem his nephew from captivity. We cannot forget the deeds of our patriarchs, whose example guides us through every generation.
14. We are the loyal representatives of the Jewish people, the New Jewish Congress, and its court of law, the Sanhedrin, as well as the Temple and Temple Mount movements, but we merely reiterate herein what is public knowledge.
15. No government in Israel and no representative of the Jewish people has the power or right to alter, by even the slightest degree, our covenant with God and the words of our holy Torah, which are everlasting, as expressed by the prophets of Israel and even by the wicked prophet Balaam: “Then he looked on Amalek, and uttered his oracle, saying: ‘First among the nations was Amalek, but its end is to perish for ever’ (Numbers 24:20). Thus any desire, plan or agreement that challenges the eternal sovereignty and active possession of the nation of Israel over her entire land is utterly worthless, and has no basis in reality.
16. herefore it behooves you to declare: “I, George Bush, Commander in Chief of the armies of the United States of America, will instruct all of my troops to protect the Divine rights of the nation of Israel, and remove from her any threat.”
17. Before you is a choice: You can merit to eternal life, or be inscribed for eternal disgrace. Your fate and that of all those with you hangs in the balance of the destiny of our land. “and you shall choose life!” (Deut. 30:19).
In Sincere Supplication – In the name of the Jewish people
Rabbi A Even Yisrael Steinzaltz
Dr. Gadi Eshel
The New Jewish Congress
Rabbi Chaim Richman
These topic is of extreme importance as it is a prelude of things to come for the rest of the non-Jewish world. I will be adding to this missive as time and study allows.