>More U.S. Taxpayer Monies Given to Jewish Groups

>_____________________________________
The $700 billion of U.S. taxpayer’s money given to Jewish Wall Street banksters wasn’t enough. Now, more U.S. taxpayer monies are to be given to Jewish groups to assist them in protecting themselves against the backlash that is sure to come. Zionist Jew Michael Chertoff and the Department of Homeland Security, through the Urban Areas Security Initiative Non-Profit Security Grant Program, will give 81.5 % of available program monies to fellow Jews.

Jewish institutions will receive the majority of U.S. federal funds designated this year to help secure non-profit organizations.

Of the 308 grants awarded through the Urban Areas Security Initiative Non-Profit Security Grant Program, 251 are being allocated to Jewish groups, totaling $19.6 million.

What will these funds be used for?

to provide everything from roadblocks to security cameras to blast-proof doors and windows at locations that could be terrorist targets.


Department of Homeland Security’s Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives Center director John Kim Cook said, “Our objective is to get right in the middle of [Department of Homeland Security] policy to really work with the programs of DHS to make sure there’s not [sic] discrimination.”

The Florida Jewish News

Well, well, well, Mr. Cook. Looks to this American that you have discriminated against non-Jewish organizations when you award 81.5 % of the available funds of non-Jewish U.S. taxpayer funds to a group of people that represent about 2% of the American population.

But we understand why. Many of these 2% of the population are in the process of pulling off the biggest rape, plunder, pillage and destruction of the U.S. economy and are concerned that the rest of the 98% non-Jewish Americans might just wake-up and demand retribution against these criminals – thieves like Madeoff, Bernanke, Paulson, Shummer, Barney Queer Boy Frank, Greenspan, Summers, Rubin, and a long, long list of others.

Real chutzpah, steal American taxpayers monies by the billions, and then be given more taxpayer monies to protect themselves when the victims finally wake up and realize that the reason their pension funds are depleted, their economy is in a shambles and their economic future is bleak, is due mostly to the actions of the Jews who control their nation, all the way from AIPAC, to the Federal Reserve, to the Wall Street banksters, to the ADL, the Simon Wiesenthal Center, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and dirt bag scum collectors like Alan Dershowitz.

Methinks these particular Jews are going to need those roadblocks, security cameras, blast-proof doors and windows, and much, much more.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in corruption, International Jewry, terrorists, tyranny. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s