“The Jews Participation in the slave trade, particularly their trafficking in non-Jewish slaves, incited the moral indignation of Europe’s Gentile population. The Europeans reacted by taxing the Jews and some were expelled from their host countries for this activity.”
Following is a list and partial record of the countries and dates Jew were expelled from various European localities.
Upper Bavaria 1276
Upper Bavaria 1442
Papal States 1569
Source: Richard Siegel and Carl Rheins, eds., The Jewish Almanac (New York: Bantam Books, 1980) pp.127-29
Found in: The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One, The Historical Research Department of the Nation of Islam.
Could it be that the Jews did nothing at all to warrant – in all these different localities – over almost a 900 year time period – for all these different communities to expel them from their midst for no other reason than that they were Jews, as the Jews would have us believe?
“Besides their important position in the sugar industry and in tax farming, they dominated the slave trade. From 1636 to 1645 a total of 23,163 Negro slaves arrived from Africa and were sold for 6,714,423 florins. The West India Company, which monopolized imports of slaves from Africa, sold slaves at public auctions against cash payment. It happened that cash was mostly in the hands of Jews. The buyers who appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews, and because of this lack of competitors they could buy slaves at low prices. On the other hand, there also was no competition in the selling of the slaves to the plantation owners and other buyers, and most of them purchased on credit payable at the next harvest in sugar. Profits up to 300 percent of the purchase value were often realized with high interest rates….If it happened that the date of such an auction fell on a Jewish holiday the auction had to be postponed. This occurred on Friday, October 21, 1644.”
page 29 of The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews
* Lee M. Friedman, a one-time president of the American Jewish Historical Society, wrote that in Brazil, where most of the Africans actually went, “the bulk of the slave trade was in the hands of Jewish settlers.”
* Marcus Arkin wrote that the Jews of Surinam used “many thousands” of Black slaves.
* Herbert I. Bloom wrote that “the slave trade was one of the most important Jewish activities here (in Surinam) as elsewhere in the colonies.” He even published a 1707 list of Jewish buyers by name with the number of Black humans they purchased.
* Cecil Roth, writer of 30 books and hundreds of articles on Jewish history, wrote that the slave revolts in parts of South America “were largely directed against [Jews] as being the greatest slave-holders of the region.”
* “I gather,” wrote Jewish scholar Wilfred Samuels, “that the Jews [of Barbados] made a good deal of their money by purchasing and hiring out negroes…”
* According to the Jewish historians, all Barbadian Jews owned slaves – even the rabbi had “the enjoyment of his own two negro attendants.”
* In Curaçao which was a major slave trading depot, Isaac and Susan Emmanuel report that “the shipping business was mainly a Jewish enterprise.”
* Says yet another Jewish writer of the Jews of Curaçao, “Almost every Jew bought from one to nine slaves for his personal use or for eventual resale.”
* Seymour B. Liebman in his New World Jewry, made it clear that “[t]he ships were not only owned by Jews, but were manned by Jewish crews and sailed under the command of Jewish captains.”
* Moshe Kahan stated bluntly that in 1653-1658, ” Jewish-Marrano merchants were in control of the Spanish and Portuguese trade, were almost in control of the Levantine trade…were interested in the Dutch East and West Indian companies, were heavily involved in shipping; and, most important, had at their disposal large amounts of capital.”
* In Brazil, where most of our kidnapped ancestors were sent, Jewish scholar Arnold Wiznitzer is most explicit about Jewish involvement.
“Ask the Jewish critics to name one (just one) prominent Colonial American Jew who did not own slaves. He will have the same difficulty as the Anti-Defamation League of the B’nai B’rith had in their 1976 pamphlet entitled, American Jews: Their Story. The ADL lists 13 pioneers of the American Jewish community – 10 of whom have been definitively linked to the slave trade. Some Jewish scholars of today, such as Jacob Rader Marcus, chart the wealth and prestige of their ancestors by the number of Black slaves they possessed. The point that the “Coalition” eludes is the utter failure of Judaism to control this oppressive impulse on the part of these Jews. As Rabbi Bertram Korn, the foremost scholar of nineteenth century Jewish history, has written: “It would seem to be realistic to conclude that any Jew who could afford to own slaves and had need for their services would do so….Jews participated in every aspect and process of the exploitation of the defenseless blacks.”
Source: Jew Watch